I don’t know who said, ‘Leaders are readers’, but I agree! I’m always reading at least five books, for no other reason besides my love of a diverse reading experience.
Here’s what I’m reading right now…
1) The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson : This is my second time through the book and I am equally as challenged as I was when I first read it in my prayer life.
2) One Way Love by Tullian Tchividjian : This book has one of those titles that, frankly, scare me. I’ve followed Tchividjian long enough to know that I am going to be challenge in how I love and show grace to others.
3) Moment Maker by Carlos Whittaker : This is one of those practical, easy to read books that sneaks into your conscience and pushes you to live a better life.
4) Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek : If you’re a leader in any way, you need to read this book!
5) Untitled by Blaine Hogan : This is my second time through this book . I use it as an instruction manual for understanding my personal creative process.
What are you reading right now?