1. Life is not about me and never will be.
2. Love is hard.
3. Actions speak louder than words
4. If you serve to be appreciated…stop serving.
5. Once you find the people who really care, hold them close.
6. Don’t seek close friends…they have a way of finding you.
7. Slow down.
8. You’re too busy not to be in the Word.
9. You’ll never be good enough for some people and that’s ok.
10. At some point ‘being a procrastinator’ becomes laziness.
11. Life is hard for everyone, buck up.
12. Exalt the name of Jesus and nothing else.
14. Shut up more often.
15. Take time off from work.
16. You don’t have to explain everything to everybody.
17. Ask questions and offer answers with caution.
18. Seek wise counsel.
19. Always keep a notebook with you.
20. Pray, pray, and pray some more.
21. Give people the benefit of the doubt.
22. Don’t serve for a ‘thank you’ because it may never come.
23. Enjoy rest.
24. Be flexible.
25. Never leave home without spending some time with Jesus.