1. Nozbe: This is my time management and organizational app. It’s like a virtual to do list and it is extremely helpful as I sort through the various parts of my life.
2. Day One: This is my journal. I like it because it’s password protected, saves in iCloud, and can me installed on my Mac, iPhone and iPad.
3. Dropbox: This is a life saving app for me. Any document I have that is significant is saved here.
4. Google Chrome: I prefer Chrome over Safari any day. I am especially fond of the bookmarks tap and how all of the blogs I follow are easily accessible.
5. Notes: This app allows me to see the notes I make on my iPhone or iPad, as well as create new notes.