enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure: the children were having fun in the play area | anyone who turns up can join in the fun.
• a source of this: people-watching is great fun.
• playful behavior or good humor: she’s full of fun.
• behavior or an activity that is intended purely for amusement and should not be interpreted as having serious or malicious purposes: it was nothing serious; they just enjoyed having some harmless fun.
• [ attrib. ] (of a place or event) providing entertainment or leisure activities for children: a 33-acre movie-themed fun park.
I want to have fun in 2013. I want to enjoy my job and the people around me.
Here’s how that’s going down 2013:
- Unplanned moments: I have spots in my schedule that are totally free and open for whatever may come my way
- Time alone: I’ve got to make sure I have time to myself so that I can really enjoy the people around me