I am easily inspired.
It seems there is always an ongoing conversation happening in my head. I’m always seeking to grow and learn more as a creative.
So I rarely search for inspiration, inspiration seems to find me.
But there are those drought seasons when I just feel like nothing is coming to me.
So how do I keep the creative process going and the inspiration coming?
- I blog: I set aside time to flush out some of the thoughts going through my head
- I journal: If I want to inspire other people, I’ve got to start with my own heart. My journal provides a place for me to sort out thoughts and feelings.
- I read: I’m always reading 3 – 4 books at a time on a wide range of topics, always introducing my brain to new ideas
- I rest: I try to set aside at least 30 minutes every day when I just rest and can sit in silence
- I talk: I have a few people in my life who will listen to my disconnected thoughts and help me make sense of it
Where do you find inspiration? How do you stay creative and inspired?