1. Even though I took a bit of a blog sabbatical, I’ve been pretty good about journaling every night. Writing is good for my soul.
2. I’m a part of fitness challenge at work, so that has helped me stay on track.
3. I read the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy in January, Stuff Christians Like in February, and I’m reading Water for Elephants right now.
4. There really has been no movement on this one yet.
5. I’ve jotted notes here and there but I haven’t really moved forward.
Any tips or advice on how to stay motivated? How are you doing with your #FinishYear goals or New Years resolutions?